The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Losing the game and on being....tactless???


LETRAN vs. PCU Game 1 of the NCAA Season 81. Posted by Picasa

I was gripping my camera so tight and there were times when I just forget that I am at Araneta Coliseum not just to watch the game but to cover the event. Yesterday was game 1 of the NCAA Finals. Letran vs. PCU. What a game! I thought the game was already in the bag of the knights but we lost...whatever, I am just happy that I have some nice photos inspite of losing, it was nice of Rico to lend me a different camera lens, and though my I was really adjusting to the use of such lens I believed that I've put justice into my photos.

Tactless --
tact·less adj.
Lacking or exhibiting a lack of tact; bluntly inconsiderate or indiscreet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tactless·ly adv.
tactless·ness n.

Unkind, impolite, rude...was I ever like this? I mean, I am not perfect but I see to it that I don't do anything unkind to anyone because who would ever want people to be unkind to them. But today, someone told me that I am "taklesa" because I spoke some words to someone and what's really funny is that I didn't mean anything. The person to whom I have spoken these words was someone I consider real close to me, almost like my own brother and you know what ang nagsabi sa akin na taklesa ako was not him. But I apologized anyway...and nakakatawa because he really don't have an idea what is my apology for...Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home