The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Friday, May 12, 2006

My two pink stripes

Got a new ticker today! A countdown to the arrival of our first child. We came to know of our pregnancy last Easter. My expected date of delivery is December 9 of this year which is only a few days after my Mom's birthday and a few weeks before my birthday. My mom and the entire family just can't wait... We will be having our second visit with my OB next week, I have taking vitamins and taking it all easy, I hope to continue having an easy time with my pregnancy, so far, no nausea, no throwing-up, all I ever do is sleep and eat, it's like I am a bottomless pit. I know I should start to control my eating habits soon, maybe after the first trimester which is the critical stage of pregnancy, I just want our baby to be healthy, I am really praying hard for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home