The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm back and I hope for good.

I haven't been blogging for quite sometime (more than a year). I've been busy, yeah right.

But yesterday while spending time with a Tita and her friend, My Tita's friend said something that stuck to my mind. My Tita said, people always says "I don't have time" I know because I always say it too. She said, that shouldn't be because "we shouldn't let time conquer us, we should conquer time" and thinking about it, what she said is quite true, she also said that it we want something done, we can do it and should give the excuse that one doesn't have time.

So there, I hope I will be able to stick to my plan that I should go on and blog again. Initially this journal is about our wedding, then turned into some sort of a travel blog, and now, I am "reviving" it, I am hoping that I can blog more about the experiences I come across as a Mom, as a working Mom with a kid that goes to school. And then I plan to blog about the people I meet, the restos where we eat and the vacations which we're gonna take!

Goodluck to me and I hope I will be able to keep this up!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger danie said...

Welcome back! :-)Good luck with blogging. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home