The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

First hurt...

It hurts to lose someone dear to you...lalo na napaka-untimely.

In the six months my husband and I have been together, this is our first hurt, because we lost someone dear to us. Now, we only have happy memories, and most of all each other. I am glad I am beside you My Love when all this happened, I wish I could take away all the pain. Dad is a dear friend. He will always be remembered.

He was too young... We often imagine that someday we'll be old but still be together, having a cup of coffee. It happened too fast. We we're together last Sunday, having coffee, having dinner. If we'd only knew it was the last...

Goodbye Dad! You'll always be our dearest friend...our dearest dad...

The Gwapitos

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Mai said...

hugz sis! :(

my sincere condolences...everything's happening for a reason. it may not be what we want but God knows what's best for us. kaya just pray and be strong sis:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home