The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Return of the Come Back!

Getting back on the track of blogging will be quite a feat. I have to re-learn the ropes of blogging (again) and of course there’s also the html codes and all. I haven’t been bloggin’ for quite some time (ok, I don’t have even a single entry for 2007)

You see my life for the past year has been quite rewarding, specifically, my life as a mother is pretty rewarding, thanks to my lovely lil' girl specially now that she has started to talk and can now call me “Nana” (Nanay- Mother) though she learned to say “Tata” (Tatay-Father) first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home