The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A few more days to go..

Kaunti na lang I am near panic mode na...lapit na wedding pero meron pa akong mga gagawin. To top it all, I am getting nervous with my gown. It's not I don't trust my Tita (who is the one doing it)...la lang, baka kasi ano kaya hitsura ko sa wedding day?..
We went to SM Manila last Sunday after our food tasting at Tamayo's. And saw this gown on display by Edward Teng, sabi ng mahal ko ganun daw kaganda ang iniexpect nya na hitsura ng gown ko...Naku mommy ko! Hindi yata magiging ganun...paano na...
So, we had our food tasting together with our friends, Jensen & Grace who will be tying the knot din March next year. The food was....paano ba describe yun....ok lang....naku...hindi ata magandang ganun lang...masarap....masarap naman siya, hindi ko lang yata nalasahan...he he....anyway, here is what we will be having for the menu:
Appetizer
Calamares
Assorted Cold Cuts
Soup
Pumpkin Soup
Salad
Tossed Green Salad
Russian Salad
Caesar Salad with Croutons and Crispy Bacon
Main Courses
Roast Beef with Gravy Sauce
Gindara Fish Meuniere (on the spot cooking)
Pork Strips with quail eggs and cashew nuts
Stuffed Boneless Chicken
Sauteed Vegetables in Oyster Sauce
Steamed Rice
Carving Station
Pritson
Desserts
Assorted Pastries
Leche Flan
Coffee or Tea Service
I don't know why I am feeling this way, even with the menu I am nervous if I made the right choice. Ano ba ang tawag dito...hu hu. Kanina gusto ko maiyak I don't know why and I don't have a reason to. Then there are times when I just suddenly feel sad. Tapos there are things that bothers me like yesterday I received an email from a "friend" sabi nya yung common friend, acquaintance namin told her na "pinikot" ko lang daw si Dzune at ako lang nakakaalam ng kasalan na ito...haaaayyy...sabagay this is all my fault din yata. I used to tell everyone, anyone who would listen that this is the first single wedding na makikita nila kasi ako lang mag-isa ang ikakasal and maybe because they see that ako lang ang abala sa lahat ng preparations, siguro kasi naawa naman talaga ako kay Dzune kasi he has tons of work to do kaya talaga naman na inaako ko na lahat. Naiinis lang ako pag meron ganito comments kasi naman no, di naman nila alam gaano kahirap ang magprepare for a wedding ha! Lungkot tuloy ako...hmnnn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home