The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Weekend

Towards the end of the week I had this splitting headache and on Thursday morning I was down, so it was a no work day for me, Baby Anne maybe thought that I am in for the day to take care of her, so there I was lying on the floor trying to get some sleep, because I was thinking that if I sleep this headache off, it’ll be gone but to no avail, Anne keep getting my hand, I assume she wants me to feed her because she was trying to put her mouth in my hand, my poor baby, Nanay was at home for the day but cannot take care of her. Oh well, it took a massage from our neighborhood “manghihilot” to take off the headache and by the afternoon the headache was quite gone and I was able to get some chores done.

It was a busy weekend.

….busy learning new things.


I attended a beginner’s course on Adobe After Effects CS3 at PCCI (Philippine Center for Creative Imaging). So there I was learning to do effects for video with the pro, no other than Robert Quilao himself as the instructor. It was interesting seeing how those effects are made using this software. I know I will be needing time to learn this new software, so I need to use it and I have some ideas in mind, as a beginners it still boggles my mind on how will I do things and I hope and pray that sometime this week I will be able to come up with even a simple “reel” which I myself did.






Oh by the way, what interests me most is that Robert together with some guys are coming up with an all digital animation film titled “Dayo” and whew the stuff is quite something! And I am looking forward to seeing it in theaters come December of this year so I can say “the guy who directed that taught me my basic know how on after effects!” ha ha!

Check out their site: dayo movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home