The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

An award for me!

Hey Anna thanks for sharing with me  this tag/award! This is the first award I ever got!




All I have to do is copy/paste my tagger's thingy then tag 5 other people after. So here goes.

Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like)

Thea, my scrappy side, Childstar, abie, aggie, alpha, apple , apols, jacqui, jane, jody, joy, mike, kelly, mich, peachy, dorxie, Butchay, lena, anna,jhen

i really don't know whom to tag...let me pass for now, i will think first whom to tag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home