The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Friday, March 07, 2008

A course on blogging

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Rhea said...

hi jenn,

thanks for the comment you left in my blog. have something for you, pls check out my blog when you have time, http://rheaangela.blogspot.com. happy weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home