The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Monday, March 24, 2008

8 Facts About Myself

8 Weird Facts

This is a tag from Rocks. It’s called “8 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF”. Here it goes:
********************************
In 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules:

RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
**********************************
This tag is hard from me, I can't think of anything weird about me, I asked my husband if he finds anything weird about me and his answer was none, wow I don't know if that's a compliment. Anyway, here goes. Pardon me if I cannot complete the 8.

1. The guys (boyfriends) that I had a serious relationship with were all born on July. Former bf Joel's birthday is July 19 (I think) then Erwin (may he rest in peace) July 18 and then hubby's is July 24.
2. Two of these guys (Erwin and Hubby) were Letranites. I don't know why I am attracted to them.
3. A few months before our wedding in 2005, I got hooked in the Korean Telenovela "Full House" I cannot sleep in peace without watching it.
4. I am with the same educational institution for 10 years now. And with the same department at that.
5. I finished all the academic requirements for my graduate studies but I don't want to continue with the thesis part.
6. I design, do layout as part of my work but the layout of our wedding album is not even in my to-do list yet.
7. I almost always do the layout and production of my friends, office mates baptismal invitation but I didn't have a baptismal invitation for my baby when she was christened.
8. When I gave birth, the first night our baby was home, I cannot sleep, all I want was to stare at the baby because I was afraid she might stop breathing!

Sorry if this is becoming an excuse, I don't know whom to tag since it has been long since I was tagged. Sorry.

MannaFromHeaven,LenaTeacher’, CornerJuliana Pinay Wahm, Roselle’s Sweet Escape, Roselle’s Blog,Life In The Blogger Lane,My PreciousMy Voyage,Berryblitz - Berry Blog, Happy ,
Rocks' Through the Rain
, God's Gift, DzuneJenn

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Rocks said...

hi jen! hope you're feeling alright now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home