The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged! Message in a Bottle

Got this tag from Jan ages ago. He he. Well, I took a break from blogging because I got sick. Anyway, I want to do the tag because from the time I read about it on Jan's blog, I know what my message in a bottle will be.



Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?


1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a Mimism for blog + eternity.)

And my message in a bottle reads:



Now I need to tag someone. But am clueless whom to tag...

Then I need to go over Mimi's Site since I got this tag from Jan and add my blog's name on the master list I guess.

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Rhea said...

Hi Jenn,

Your little girl is so cute in her little red riding hood outfit! =)
Got a tag for you in my blog at http://rheaangela.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home