The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Organized Story

I am renewed person now. My bag is organized and now I can easily find what I am looking for.

I am helping spread the “organized virus” by being a retailer of this bag organizer. As to date I already sold 43 pieces of bag organizers in assorted sizes and colors! All those who brought from me are very happy, one of them is my Ninang and when she saw the bag organizer and I even demonstrated to her how to use it she was exclaiming “Oh I so need this!” and she ordered 8 pieces in all to give out to friends, it’s one of a kind daw kasi.

The bag organizer in use:



Oh the bag organizer comes in two sizes: small and large and comes in a variety of colors and different linings too. But you have to check the availability since some of the colors are sold really fast like the purple one which is almost out of stock.

The red organizer:


the sample lining inside the bag organizer, shown here is the retro lining:


the orange organizer:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home