The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shopping to your hearts content

Since I discovered that I could shop online, I now seldom go to shopping malls. Shopping online is hassle free, as long as you have a reliable connection and your credit card on hand. Sure, you spend for the shipping but think of it this way, when you go to the mall you will spend for the gas of your car, not to mention parking fee. Then for a woman like me who has a two-year old daughter, I need to bring her with me and of course if I have a child with me, the maid will be on tow, then if we stayed till late at the mall, I have to feed them and that’s an additional expense.

Last Christmas, I was able to experience shopping online to the fullest when I shopped for Christmas gifts for my family, and god children. One of my consideration if giving out gifts is that it will serve a purpose, so in this case I want to give my family something that can be enjoyed by all, something that would bring family entertainment one of my top consideration is the XBOX 360. I love the fact that it has faceplates which comes in different colors and it even comes in different designs! Cool! You can change your XBOX everyday!

Now that my sister-in-law is on the family way, I will introduce her online shopping, this will be very beneficial to her because she will be able to get all she needs without the hassle of going from one place to another, you know how hard it is for a preggy tired woman.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home