The best is yet to come...

Magic...love..and prayers...God made everything happen...He let love to flow so freely that it comes so natural for us to love each other.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Kids Meme

Thank you Rocks for the tag.
Copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D. Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to. Respond the way you actually feel!
2. Add your name (linked to your blog)
3. Tag everybody else!

Kid’s Question #1 If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do anything you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler?

> If I become the ruler of the world that can have anything I wanted, I will be a good and fair ruler and will want everybody to be happy. This is because I believe with the upbringing I got, I can never be a mean/greedy ruler of the world. But I guess I would be bias since my priority would be my family.

Jhong, Alpha, Women Xplore, Em, Something Purple, Our Journey to Life, My Planet Purple, Princess Bela, Here & Now, God’s gift, Through the Rain, dzunejennadd your link here




Now I'm tagging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home